The design of studio apartments (25 sq. M. Or slightly more) is more difficult to create than to make up a large-area housing, because the space for creativity is a space for imagination, and in a small space of a small apartment it is necessary to place a lot of functional zones. But the option of converting a small apartment into a studio is obvious, since the waste of space for placing interroom partitions in such a situation would be too wasteful.
To not only fit all the objects necessary for life in the room, but also supplement them with a suitable decor, the designer will have to use the maximum of known modern tools to save space, and it's good that now there are many of them.
The choice of interior style for small dwellings
Important! Design apartment studio 25 square. m unthinkable form in pompous stylistics, requiring large volumes.
To consider ornate details of Baroque or Art Deco style, or even more restrained elements of classics, an area of 25-30 square meters. m is not enough. Such mistakes not only look inappropriate and ugly, but also can lead to psychological problems of the owners of such an apartment: a small room, "hammered" with monograms and a large decor will oppress and prevent relaxation and relaxation.
Ideal for the implementation of design projects studio apartments 25 square meters. m styles should be sought among the typical for some countries of the interiors of small housing - Scandinavian style, minimalism or Japanese motives will be relevant in this situation.
The main principle is a minimum of details and maximum practicality in everything: decoration, furniture, decoration, zoning. Each style should be considered separately.
Scandinavian style is simply designed to decorate small rooms. The space modularity inherent in it, the light color scheme, the laconicity of furniture and the simplicity of the details conquer the modern person, freeing us from unnecessary information, which is borne by complex design elements.
The big advantage of the Scandinavian direction is the color scale, the palette of which consists of light beige, blue and brown hues, and the main color is white. Such a selection of tones visually enlarges the space, makes the room lighter and more spacious. This is exactly what small 25-meter apartments need.
Scandinavian furniture is very ergonomic, allows you to compactly store a maximum of things, freeing up space, and quickly change the situation, rearranging the objects and using them in several values at once (like beds, chairs).
The design of the studio apartment of 25 square meters includes a minimum of simple accessories: frames for photos, accentuated bright laconic lamps and vases, small original figures from natural materials.
On a note! It is this combination of naturalness and simplicity that can add comfort and variety to a small room.
Design studio apartments, the area of which does not exceed 25 square meters. m, it is good to decorate in the style of minimalism. From the Scandinavian direction, this style is distinguished by the use of more modern high-tech materials. The apartment with a minimalist design is filled with glass, aluminum, glossy surfaces, durable plastic.
Minimalistic colors are even more concise - white, black prevails, less halftones are used, all colors are contrasting and accurate.
On a note. Too addicted to contrasts in an apartment of such area is not recommended (they will be good in large spaces), but to make a room white and light you need to accurately.
Glossy and mirror surfaces, often used in minimalism, will visually increase the room, make it lighter - this is also in the hands of small-sized owners. Glass pieces of furniture, such as tables, chairs, perfectly suited to small apartments. Visually, they will not clearly separate the interior, which means they will help the owners feel more at ease.
A small number of laconic accessories and simplicity of furniture used in such interiors - another feature that makes minimalism similar to the Scandinavian style, and therefore also suits small studios. But the basic idea of such a modern design - the application of technology to save space - will be key.
Ergonomic cabin doors and interior doors design, practical arrangement of a kitchen combined with a living space, convenient folding of furniture for sleeping and organization of spacious closets, use of blinds for zoning and window decoration - all these innovations will help create a design studio apartments, 25 square meters. meters of which should be exploited as efficiently as possible.
Japanese style in the interior of the compact
The Japanese style is a complex phenomenon, and it can not be said that a small apartment can be completely designed in this direction.
But some features are perfect for small-sized studios:
- podiums instead of a standard bed (help separate the sleeping place, you can arrange places for storing things in them);
- use of color strips in the decoration of walls and screens for zoning the room;
- laconic furniture and minimalism in decor;
- light sliding doors instead of the usual swing doors (this saves space).
Basic principles of space organization
Having understood the features of all styles in which it is possible to decorate the interior of an apartment that does not exceed 25 square meters, several basic techniques, most common in similar design projects, can be distinguished.
Here are some of them:
- interior decoration in light color scheme without sharp contrast lines dividing the room;
- minimum decor, accessories and decorations in decoration;
- use of glossy, mirror and glass surfaces to visually increase space;
- application of built-in technology, special modern devices for compact storage;
- purchase of modular transformable furniture (folding sofas and armchairs, tables, unusual puffs on wheels);
- replacement of interior and cabinet swing doors, curtains for sliding options (wardrobes, blinds, roller shutters);
- zoning rooms using shelving, wall finishing, curtains, blinds.
There are several other tips for those who choose the design options for an apartment-studio 25 sq. M. m:
- use the built-in furniture (especially in the kitchen area), pick up furniture sets in one color (this visually makes the complex more compact);
- to buy furniture and large objects of furniture from the same material - in this case the room looks more complete;
- zonirovat space with the help of finishing the walls and floor, accessories (rugs, napkins) - so visually several items will be combined into common groups;
- Do the windows on the floor and keep them open during the day, skipping the sunlight;
- use spot lighting and a few large lamps to divide the room into parts with the help of light;
- high ceilings to operate as much as possible - to install two-tier structures (beds, combined with computer desks on the first floor, or with shelves on the second);
- Do not forget about the backup storage places - loggias, common with neighbors fenced corridors;
- carefully monitor the order (in a small room any disorder becomes a disaster) and do not store unnecessary things.
Attention! The practicality of the small studio environment can be very great if you fully use its potential and consider very unusual, but interesting options: hide the desktop with the computer behind the walls of the closet, disguise the door with pictures under the wall part, use a wardrobe that can be lifted up .
In the bathroom (the only separated room of such an apartment) is also worth desperately saving space - combine it with a bathroom, install a shower and a small sink.
The design of the studio apartment is 25 sq.m., the rectangular or square shape of which puzzles even professionals, can be stylish and comfortable so that it can comfortably live not only a bachelor, but also a family of two people. Each of the tenants will have a small corner and, perhaps, will remain a place for guests if to plan the interior correctly, applying the best of modern ideas. Not only a large space opens up space for experiments - a masterpiece can even make a small apartment.